Thread: OPERA............anyone?

OPERA............anyone?

Check out this opera..I found this funny http://www.whoohoo.net/operababy/operababy.swf
    Not an image or image does not exist!

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Gah, I thought you were refering to the browser Opera (which I'm beta testing 7 now, woo!).

Not what I expected and pretty lame, to be honest.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Not bad, but I too, was expecting something about the browser, not some baby singing an opeara.
    I did not come here to tell you how it is going to end, I came here to tell you how it was going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, then I\'m going to tell these people what you don\'t want them to hear.

if you lookat that site..it says operababy...LOL...

Awww how sweet. What a cool baby
    Good Grief

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Yeah if I paid attention to the site, I'd have seen it wasn't anything oriented towards the browser but I was going off the subject of this thread.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.