anti-war protests

Thread: anti-war protests

anti-war protests

http://www.msnbc.com/news/845813.asp?0cv=CB10

....and a lot of people told me i was jumping the gun and assuming too much when i started trying to get people together to protest and speak against the evilness of our governments actions. seems to me that those people were assuming too little.
    Share on Google+

Kaepplinger, 84, said he had “been through the plume of hell in New Guinea” and did not want to see another war erupt. “As far as I’m concerned, President George II is as bad as Saddam Hussein,” he said.

Enough said.......
    Share on Google+

bush is a war monger.... regardless of any good reasons for going to war, hes got far too many personal reasons for going to war. He ows a SHITLOAD of stock that will benifit from going to war... hes stated, (ill look for the link) that he wants to go to war with Saddam because he tried to kill his father, and wants to finish his fathers war. god knows what else is on his mind. How can we let a man that uses our nation, our resources, to fight personal battels, and make personal gains be our president. Our president should NOT let his personal life get in the way of our nations prosperity.

i support the United States as a country. But i DO NOT agree with the way the U.S deals with forign affairs. I do not like the way we seem to play daddy to al lthe countries in the world that are trying to do their own thing. How do you think we became what we are now... .becaus epeople let us do our thing... because we built it ourselves. we fought for the freedom to do things our way... let the people of other nations fight for the way they want to do things.

we never should have gotton involved with Iraq. EVER.

the people we have placed in power should also keep the promises they make.. that right there could have prevented what is happining now.

im done ranting now.... somone elses turn
    Share on Google+

I think the U.S should back off the whole war thing and try to conentrate on keeping us all safe!! Yeah, there are a lot of problems in the middle east, but we should stay out of it and concentrate on ourselves for a change.
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!
    Share on Google+