Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Challenge

The final Evaluation of the programs will be done as soon as I get my New comp (in about 3-4 days), every one who want's to take part must have handed in their programs by then. I will try to accomedat any late enterys, and any final entery will be checked instead of their current entery.

Good luck.....
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Hi mom!
    Hehe, this is the best you're-doing-my-homework-and-you-dont-even-realise-it cover-up I've seen to date
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

er??
    I already handed mine in at school, and I won...and if you want proof I can send you the source :P
    BTW...congrats on 900 posts...

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Hi mom!
    Just kidding Noia, just kidding
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

I wrote a program exactly like this but in C++ my freshman year in college. This thread is cool though, I like the idea of you guys throwing out some challenges for us. I think I'll hold off until we get one a bit more in depth I always love to work with a group of bright minds on this kind of stuff! Great fun!
    Stumbling Blindly Through This Sad, Sad Life...
    ftp://12.219.139.184/

lol......damn ,theres some one who's beating my time....by half!! lol...oh well, I'm still lacking a bit on the enterys so pleas hurry up people....

Guus: lol, I know

HumanShield: If youd like too, you could make a challenge in C, I know there are alot of ppl who would like that, also other languages would be cool, but I chose QBasic to try and get some newbies into the game of programing.....hehe, didn't work out very well, still....

- Noia

- Noia