Thread: Mozilla fonts question...

Mozilla fonts question...

Guys,

After a thread i posted about Mozilla & IE, and after the many of you told Mozilla is better in many aspects, i decided to prove it and it's real good, really, but i'm having a problem with the fonts when browsing with Mozilla. The fonts are very small in the pages i visit and can barely read them. How can i fix this?

Thanks.

go in edit --> preferences --> appearance --> fonts and change the sizes and display resolutions in order to read correctly.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

KissCool,

Thanks, it helps a little and the fonts are more "normal" now, but i have a personal website and when i browse it with Mozilla (or any other website, AO included), Mozilla change the fonts, colours, some buttons and menus are different for the real ones i made in FrontPage. Could this be possible because Linux hasn't got the same fonts as Windows and works different with Java? What can i do to see my website exactly as i made it in FrontPage or as i see it with Internet Explorer? Besides, Mozilla shows me, i don't know how to say it, eehh... like "enormuos" websites, if i use IE there's only a scroll bar to the right to go up & down through the website, but when using Mozilla there's always the left scrollbar but a scrollbar at the botton of the pages that i can move a long way to the left to see the whole site. Is this normal or can i fix it? I hope i have explained myself.

Thanks again.

Thanks.

The problem is nothing to do with Mozilla under Linux, it's that the fonts web designers use aren't usually available under Linux (for copyright reasons) and are substituted by ones which look bad at small sizes.

See my tut on the subject of how to fix this, here

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=236275

Don't blame Mozilla, it's trying its best.