Thread: Comon Sence

Comon Sence

There are alot of discussions in here so this may be old news but lets face it people are so stupid...In order to hack you dont only manipulate the system but most of the time you have to manipulate the person to....prime example is something so damn easy to spot but you would be surprised how many people get caught up...do me a favor and name some picture files......thats right exe. was not one of them...i have sent so many people a server that looks like as pic but hell if you are in doubt just view the propertie or damn just when you are downloading it take a second to look...net thing is what is the point of have a virus scanner if it isnt updated....duh....i highly recommend AVG i have had norton and mcafee and there have been many things that they have not detected and AVG has...point is dont be a fool and guys we are the biggest fools ....women are hard to manipulate but hell you can act like a woman and manipulate a man...lol...there are easy detection kits out there known as eyes and common sence....sorry to bother those who knew but if i reached just one person then i have helped..

assassination_productions

just out of curiosity, why the red text...?

and for another thing, how do so many people not know how to spell "sense" right? it's not that big a thing, but i think i've seen ten or so people i've ever talked to on the internet spell it right.

regardless, i agree that far too many people let themselves be taken advantage of, but, then again, there's little they can really do about it.
    i will shoot you so hard.

i have sent so many people a server that looks like as pic but hell if you are in doubt just view the propertie or damn just when you are downloading it take a second to look
    So, you admit openly to being a script kiddie? If you really wanted to help people, just let them know there is something they need to worry about. Purposefully sending them a backdoor concealed as a file is not the way to help people, like you seem to say you want to do....

sorry to bother those who knew but if i reached just one person then i have helped..
    It seems like you are just trying to impress someone with this post, and are completely clueless as how to really impress people who are interested in computer security. If you truly want to help people, brag a little less about your L33T sk1ll5, and talk a bit more coherently to people about how to secure their systems, or avoid falling victim to scams like you talk about.

Also, if you have done anyof this on post, I'm sure the army sysadmins would love to hear about your script kiddie hacking adventures... can you say leavenworth?

Please tell me this guy is joking, just looking at the way it is written it looks like one of those emails you get telling you to "install the patch (trojan.txt.exe) as Micosoft hav said it is very important !!!!!!!". Ok maybe maybe I am being a bit harsh... but still ...

hehe...
    indeed UKnetSec..

But he had one thing right.. AVG is a good free virus scanner..
    And how come so many people can't find the [Enter] button, those one scentence story's read like hell..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

It's a gas!
    lestat: do us all a favour and go register with www.dumbassesRus.com and have a nice day!

ps Feel free to neg me to get this thread closed!

Cheers

r3b00+