Thread: Drivers

Smile Drivers

Well guys, i know how it can be hard trying to find drivers for things and well, i was looking for a driver for my NIC so itll run in Linux and stuff to, and i found this website. Its got alota drivers and i thought id share this with you for anyone maybe looking for drivers or what not.
    http://www.driverguide.com/
    you gotta sign up (downside) but they have lotsa drivers (upside) and its free. im still looking for the driver for mine lol, theres a bunch to go threw.

yeah that website helps with drivers but if you want to have your NIC (by the way what kind are you using?) running under linux u better start checking HCL (Hardware compatibility list) and also linux don't use drivers it uses modules
    \"Knowledge is Power\"

Welllllllllllllll
    The sign up thing is nothing but a simple place to input your email address for spam.
    I know this because I know the user name and password to this site has been the same since a few years ago, and its no big deal.
    It is free, and I dont agree with their policy, but Im not gonna give the username and password out as its not my place... just stating what I think of it.

Avenger
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

Antionline Herpetologist
    I don't know if you all you white hats will appreciate this but the loginassword for driversguide.com is drivers:all. Don't sign up as they just send a lot of junk to your account.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Another password for driverforum.com..........username=temp..............password=512.
    Another site I find usefull is pcdrivers.com=no password required.
    Practise what you preach.