Thread: Burning ISO files in Easy CD Creator...

Question Burning ISO files in Easy CD Creator...

Guys,

I have downloaded Linux Mandrake 9 in 3 separated ISO files (for CD1, CD2 and CD3) and my question is if someone can tell me how to burn them to CD using Easy CD Creator 5.0 Platinum. I need the CD's to be bootable too so, must i do something else?

Thanks in advance.

Well, I'm pretty sure there's an option in any burning software specifically made for ISO files. Just choose that option, and burn it like you would a CD. I'm not sure how long the burning process for your PC would be (mine was pretty good) and it would depend on speed, software, etc. Hope I helped, pm me if you need more help.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    From Linuxiso.org
    From the menu, click on File.
    Select Create CD From Disc Image from the drop down menu.
    On the CD creation Setup window, click the Advanced Button, then choose Disk at Once. If you use Track at once, you'll get an unusable CD.
    From the File Selection window, change File Type to ISO Image Files.
    Double click on the .iso file to be burned.
    Click on the Burn CD icon on the File Menu.
    Hope this helps.

if i'm not mistaken, when you intall Easy CD Creator it associates .iso files with the program. You should just be able to double click the .iso file and the program will launch and ask how many copies of the image you want to make. I know that it works in previous Easy CD Creator versions.
    Mike Reilly
    bluebeard96@yahoo.com

Lightbulb

Under the "File" menu there should be an option called "Create CD from image." Select this and change the option in the file type drop box from .cif (EZ's default image file) to .iso. Not too much else to do after that.

Good Luck

Why don't you just use Fireburner?Easier and free.