Thread: PS5 for x-mas... in 14 years....

PS5 for x-mas... in 14 years....

Ghost of Christmas Future Taunts Children With Visions Of PlayStation 5!

SOUTHFIELD, MI—Bored with scaring elderly misers, the Ghost of Christmas Future is spending the holiday season taunting modern children with visions of Christmas 2016's hottest toy: the Sony PlayStation 5, a 2,048-bit console featuring a 45-Ghz trinary processor, CineReal graphics booster with 2-gig biotexturing, and an RSP connector for 360-degree online-immersion play.

"You know how kids are—a year is an eternity to them," the wraithlike specter said Monday during a visit to the Southfield home of 13-year-old Josh Kuehn. "So just imagine showing them something they'll have to wait 14 years for. Teasing them with a glimpse of the PS5 is the ultimate torture. They absolutely lose their minds. It's like saying, 'Hey, kid, you'll be an old man before you ever get to touch this."
    Read the rest here ... or click the title above.
    Ooohhh, I know what I'm getting for x-mas in 14 years...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

That sounds really cool. I'm not a big fan of Play Stations because I have an Xbox myself, but just the thought of a new PS is quite amazing. Glad you brought this to my attention. Sadly however, now I have to weep because I have not heard of any new Xbox5 going on the market in 14 yrs. O well, I think I'll live.
    [pong][blur]Victory to Success[/blur][/pong]is only half won through the[pong][blur]Habit of Hard Work...[/blur][/pong]
    -Jagfire19