Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Life!!

Yes, as Debwalin said, keeping a journal is a good way of "letting it all out," per se. I personally use LiveJournal, and my personal journal can be found at http://www.livejournal.com/~jehnidiah

I started a thread a while back about LiveJournal asking who all used it and whatnot. It can be found here: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=233343 (It was on my other, now-deleted account) In that thread there are many members who give their own personal links, and my girlfriend, Autumn, was kind enough to start up an AntiOnline LiveJournal web community, located at http://www.livejournal.com/~antionline

Nice life story, by the way.

thanks for all your support guys, it really helps.

debwalin, i have always tried to write in journals but after about a week, i throw them out. but i have started a new journal about september, and i keep telling myself that no matter what i write in it i wont throw this one out. and so far i havent. but i havent written anything about my life, just the happy stuff.

i also thank you for your greenies, but for those who cant see the bigger picture and gave me negs; have you ever had a life like mine. obviously not, because then you would understand. you probably have had a perfect life and the only thing i can say to that is dumb luck.

sorry for my bluntness
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

My life

Do not confuse your future with your past. Your parents are soul stealers and toxic people. You have survived that is testement to an iron will. You are stronger than you realize. Seek a counseling clinic that bases it fee on what you can or cannot afford. A trained counselor is nonjudgemental and will allow you to free your mind from the bondage of the past. She will understand your problems and may even be able to help your little brothers and sisters. She will have many contacts to help her. Love yourself and allow yourself to be loved.Pick and choose carefully Go with those who treat you decently and do not abuse you.If people are mean or snotty give them short shrift.Your judgement will grow with age Use the internet and genealogy sites to look things up and ask help from your grandparents. Don't let this search for your dad become an obssession You cannot change or rewrite the past however you alone possess the ability to change the future do not be afraid to do so. if you have survived thus far you have many capabilities. Your instincts are sound to have brought you this far.. Auntie
    For hundreds of years the brain was physically capable of the thoughts of a Galelio or an Aristotle among people who had not yet learned to count to ten. Much of that equipment is still unused and waiting.