View Poll Results: What type of program/software you like to download?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shareware

0 0%
  • Freeware

4 28.57%
  • Open Source Code

10 71.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many of you would

how many of you would

ok, it seems we're gonna be going to waqr. how many of you support this, and, IF they start draft again, would you go. remember im not saying they will and im not trying to discuss the draft, im just interested in how many people would support it.
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

Yeah, no problem...
    ...unless they try to draft me.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Yes. I would suport it.
    Work... Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...

I would also go if called on, and i do support it.

Personally I think, that no war has utility it is only one way of nourishing the hatred of the other. I sympathized with the pain which the people living in New York felt on September 11. But I think sincerely that by making the war in Iraq in deviates from the way of the Terrorists.

I would. I think living in the United States, you have an implicit duty that you must fulfil. I think there is no greater place then America - home of the free!

see, i understand that we should fight for our freedom, but, this war has many many other things behind it, including personal issues that bush has presented. THis is not a war for the american people. there wouldent be any issue if we diddent piss Iraq off by not fufilling our parts of deawls and **** made BEFORE sept 11 and other events that have preceeded our current stance on Iraq. There are alreawdy many people supporting the Anti-war cause, and the numberr grow larger and larger every day.

personally i dont feel like being used as a pawn in a few world leaders big game of chess. i am not sided with the governments position with iraq, and i wholeheartedly (spelling?) believe that as an american citizen, i have the right to peacefully disagree with the governments position. I hope that this time around, we wont be forced to get into the moralities of the draft. i hope that this war is short and sweet.
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com

I do not support us going to war now, because our economic system is not fit for it. If it ever do come down to fighting, and we actually have to go to war, I will definetely support my country. I am not old enough to be drafted, when i am, and they decide that they want me, well my father did damn skippy i will do it too. Many people die trying to come to this country, and feel the fredom, and opportunities. I am willing to die protecting this freedom, and opportunities. -Ebo

Even though Iwould not be eligible to be drafted I have a 20 year old son that would be and I have grown rather attached to him. If I had the ability to vote on the draft issue I would not be able to support it for the current purposes.

If we were to go to war I would back those that are in the military 100% even if I do not agree with the administration.
    If you receive something that says \'Send this to everyone you know,\' pretend you don\'t know me.

Nope, I wouldn't support it. I don't support or believe in the cause of us going to war in the first place, and I'm not going to fight in it.
    Space For Rent.. =]