I hate ppl on here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate ppl on here

Banned

Angry I hate ppl on here

PPl on this site are so in considerit.(sorry spelling) I made one post and 2 days later it got closed for low antipoints. i only got one person to say something good. And thank god for it. You ppl out there need to lighten up. i dont want to do illieagle hacking or hack at all for that matter. i want to make programms. its u *******s out there that f**k up this site.
    Share on Google+

Ever think of making a new post similar to your old one but re-wording it so that it doesnt sound so "hackerish".
    Mafia = Organized Crime
    Government = Unorganized Crime
    Share on Google+

dark templar,

I hope you appologise for what you said, i know you are feeling bad for receiving neg AP's but these are the rules. I know what you feel because i had the same feeling a few days ago when i posted a thread to help and i forgot to put the source of my info. Some really good guys from AO negged me, i overeacted and complained to them too. Then i realized i was wrong and appologized to them. They're so nice persons that accepted my appologizes instantly. So i hope you change your mind... although i think someone will neg you for what you said.

Bye.
    Share on Google+

Yeah, what is with that.

If you introduce yourself as a script kiddie and you want to get warez... you're not going to last long here. I tried to "help" you in your last post, but apparently, you didn't read it.

Maybe you are beyond help?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.
    Share on Google+

Hey man, its all good. All I'm trying to say is don't blame everyone on this site for the inconsiderate faults that just a few people have done.
    Share on Google+

IM just a newbie and a s/k and im not proud of it. IM asking for any txt files that might help me on my way or any free warez for me to download
    Could be the content of your posts. Announcing that you are a script kiddie and looking for warez is NEVER going score points in this community. Keep making posts like the ones you have and I am afraid that your stay here will not be very enjoyable
    If you receive something that says \'Send this to everyone you know,\' pretend you don\'t know me.
    Share on Google+

Interesting

Sorry you hate everybody . But it is somewhat comforting to know that someone is more challenged at spelling than I am.
    [shadow]Seek the truth and it will set you free[/shadow]
    Share on Google+

its u *******s out there that f**k up this site
    You've been here 12 days and made 2 really stupid posts (out of a total of 3). What gives you the right to say that other people are ****ing up this site?
    Share on Google+

You've been here 12 days and made 2 really stupid posts (out of a total of 3). What gives you the right to say that other people are ****ing up this site?
    im just a script kiddie unfortuniatly
    not to mention that he is almighty, of course!
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!
    Share on Google+

dude just relax alittle. don't go overdueing anything. just becareful what you write from now on. goodluck.
    Cory
    Share on Google+