Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thanks dark raider

Smile thanks dark raider

i no i can be an ass. im 14 so i dont have much to offer. i would if i could program. html or batch or *.vbs or anything. but thanks anyway

Quit, with the bad threads aight...
    [pong][blur]Victory to Success[/blur][/pong]is only half won through the[pong][blur]Habit of Hard Work...[/blur][/pong]
    -Jagfire19

It seems you've accidentally posted a new thread when you actually meant to reply to the other thread or pm the user in question. Luckily, you are able to delete this thread and post again to the other thread you have made.

Not 'cutting your throat'... just offering some advice

im just going to leave antionline

If you don't want to post anymore, or even visit this site for that matter, so be it. But this is a community, and no single member is so important that the entire thing will fall to crap if you leave. In short, no one gives a f***, and no one wants to read stupid rants like this. You're not that important.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=228824

I say this is especially true for someone like you...

im just going to leave antionline
    be honest, did you ever intend on staying?
    -
    if you are for real, and you are a brand spanking newbie, then i would give the following advice: forums do not work like instant messaging services, but ao has a private message service that functions somewhat similar, but slower. i think you need to slow down, chillax, read through the forums. if you do want to be a programmer, you are going to need patience because it won't always happen as you want it, when you want it to happen. you can't get mad, you won't be able to think properly and it will take you longer to solve the problem. you could start by getting a html tutorial from the tutorials forum, and making a web page.
    -
    if you are for real that is.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

thats the thing i do look in the tutorials. downloadedtext and files up the wazoo

I thought about negging you, but I think there is hope for you to become a good member if you can get this mess straightened out. I'm just going to offer some friendly advice here.

Delete all of your posts so far. You already have 2 red dots, and if you get too many more reds you will find yourself automatically banned. Delete them all and no one can neg you anymore.

Then lie low for a week or two until everybody forgets about this, and then come back fresh. Read the forums without posting and learn the members and the customs of AO, then after you have observed for a while start posting useful information and asking intelligent questions - after you have done a little research and not been able to find your answer yourself.

Like I said, just some friendly advice because I think you may have something to offer the community.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

Dark_templar,

You have a good name, I understand your attachment to the name, but, after the start you managed to have, and saying that you were a "s/k" which means to us a script kiddie, you really need to think about starting over. Please, for your sake and ours, make a new account here at AO, completely different name, and don't say anything on that new account which admits to being the same as dark_templar. If you are only 14, you will make some mistakes, and yiou should, but, here you can give yourself a clean slate by just starting another account.

Please do so, and come back, and learn and post in a positive way, and do not ever even hint that you want info to break into others computers.

Good Luck,

IchNiSan

stop acting like a whinny little brat. its getting really annoying.

So what is it about programming your having a hard time with. if you post questions you might get answers. We all come here because we enjoy it, its for our pleasure and most of us enjoy answering questions. Nobodys going to cater to you but if you have questions chances are they'll get answered.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”