Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cisco Networking... dummie style...

was just wondering what other books anyone has to recommend.
    all_smiles: Depends on what you want to learn about.

Start be reading threads in the Product / Book Reviews

There is some good suggestions and advise in there.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    i also have just finished cisco semesters 1 and 2, we however recieved a lecture on each chapter by a qualified instructer then we would have a week to go and study the chapter before the test, then when we had finished all the chapter tests we took the big end of semester tests. Fortunately for me (who also found the books boring as hell) i never used the book. I had it however i would recieve the lecture then the night before the exam i would go through the chapter on the "online cariculum" i found the test no worries this way. and before the end of semester tests i would just skim through the semester online.

I also tried the for "dummies" book and found it to be excellent aswell. I also will be using them more and more in the future