Funny comments..?

Thread: Funny comments..?

Funny comments..?

Hi people,
    I just saw something interesting and was wondering if anyone has noticed this?It is not a bug so I decided to post it here. When you click on someoneís APís(the greenies)it tells you some funny remarks. Just thought I should share it because I have not noticed it before. Check it out. Different amount of pointís have different remarks.You can also see the remark on the status bar when you hold the mouse curser over the greenies.The only time when you cannot see it is on your home page.You have to go to a thread and then do it.

I am just wondering if you can edit this at a certain place or where does this get added?
    Regards
    vanman
    Practise what you preach.

It's a gas!
    Yeah thats been around since the AP system was first introduced (i think).
    I cant believe you havent seen that before.
    The highest you can get, apart from being a Premium Member, is 'Member has legions of little leprechauns trying to steal that pot of shiny AP's' or something like that!

Cheers

r3b00+

I had noticed that feature, but just discovered another one that I really like. I had never clicked on the little magnifying glass next to a users name before. JP did a great job with that! An search of every post that person has made with a quote from the post included. What a great tool when you want to see what else the person has written, or remember that they made a specific comment that you want to look at.
    If you receive something that says \'Send this to everyone you know,\' pretend you don\'t know me.

I did not even know about that one either. Thanks.You know I have been here now about 5 months and only saw the one I described now, so just goes to show what a great job JP did with this site.We might discover a whole lot in the near future.Little things that make this site wonderfull.
    Practise what you preach.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Magnifying glass???? I never even noticed it! How cool is that!! :-)

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Lol....I noticed the same things not too long ago. Maybe there should be more messages...it would be funny!
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!