problem with .jpg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem with .jpg

problem with .jpg

I have a picture that I want to put it here on my signature/picture, but I can't figure out how to change it to a JPG file(like requested here). I made it on Javascript Paint Shop Pro and saved it under: Save type as:JPEG - JFIF Complaint(*.jpg, *.jif, *.jpeg). I have saved files such as mods for games and have never ran into this problem. Does anyone know how to do this that could help me out? thx
    [pong][blur]Victory to Success[/blur][/pong]is only half won through the[pong][blur]Habit of Hard Work...[/blur][/pong]
    -Jagfire19

JagFire19,

Try open it in any other program an save it as JPG again, it should be no problem with this. You can use Paint (as last option) if you don't have any other program.

Good luck!!!

Send me the file if you can't and i do it for you... no prob!!!

What program would you recommend. I mean I tried it on word and that obviously wasn't a good idea..or was it?
    [pong][blur]Victory to Success[/blur][/pong]is only half won through the[pong][blur]Habit of Hard Work...[/blur][/pong]
    -Jagfire19

Banned
    Heya,

I hope you meant Jasc Paint Shop Pro in stead of JavaScript PSP
    In PSP: File --> Export --> JPEG Optimizer.
    There's a limited filesize to your signature as well, so make sure it doesn't exceed that (not sure, but I think it's 50k).

JagFire19,

Nope, Word is for processing text. I'd suggest Photoshop or Image Composer. Sometimes some image viewers allow you to save images in JPG. Just try with Paint... but see if the resolution of your image is good or too bad after saved.

Bye.

My fault negative...I was still thinking bout javascript and that sorta stuff..that's funny haha. Thx guys i'll try that.

Would Dell Image Expert work? If not, are their downloadable applications that I can get from like download.cnet?
    -Jagfire19

why don't you try the gif format?i mean if you have the time to experiment with photos...........

Hey amon...Here, they prefer .jpg. Plus I got it to work so all's good now. Thx
    -Jagfire19

looking forward to c ur new sig.
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

http://www.irfanview.com/ In my opinion the best image viewer you could find. It will easily perform this work for you.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--