Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is ****ed Up!

Banned

This is ****ed Up!

What the **** is up with your organization? I came here because I had a lot of traffic from this site through Hellwire and decided to check it out. Once I get here I look for help propecting my hard work online and you make a ****ing comment like "Just what the world needs.... another money hungry loser..... Why don't you go make the VCR or recordable walkman illegal while your at it.... Nobody cared about piracy years back AND I DON'T CARE NOW!!!!" what type of ****ing security comments are those? If you are a bunch of so called super hacker skript kiddies that want to act so kewl and tuff on your little cyber forum so be it. I will find a site full of real security professionals that have the time to help me protect my information and understand how much work, heart, and soul I put into my work to want to protect it. And I'm not after the ****ing money, I put my tracks on free compilations, I just don't want no ****ing internet site putting all my tracks on one of their CD's and sell it for profit because we don't do that. Damn, I getting all pissed off over you ****ing idiots. Damn I need to blow off some steam.

Thank you to all of the below for the disrespect!

Yesterday 02:42 PM Go away Tek Weasel or whoever you are this time

Yesterday 02:42 PM the traffic through hellfire was for the wrong reasons

Yesterday 02:42 PM looks like an ad too me.

Yesterday 02:42 PM hello JBF

Yesterday 02:42 PM

Yesterday 02:42 PM

Yesterday 02:42 PM Just what the world needs.... another money hungry loser..... Why don't you go make the VCR or recordable walkman illegal while your at it.... Nobody cared about piracy years back AND I DON'T CARE NOW!!!!

Yesterday 02:42 PM Welcome to AntiOnline! By the way, RTFM!

Yesterday 02:42 PM I don't see any reason you got negs for this.. Welocme to AO.. xmaddness

Yesterday 02:42 PM you never give up do you?

And if you are into Industrial Music be sure to check out www.InfectionAgenda.com[/url]

It's a gas!
    Hey welcome to AO!
    Believe it or not, this place is a haven of knowledge, with some extremely knowledgable people as members but, as with every community, you get alot of kids that just dont want to help, just give abuse!

The exception with this site is that it gives these 'kids' what they must feel is a power which is the AP system.

My advice to you is stick around and you will not be disappointed with the help and advice that you receive, because in my opinion, it is second to none!

Once again welcome to AO!

Cheers

r3b00+

wow arnt you a grumpy ass mo fo
    d0m1n10n: 1.Control or the exercise of control; sovereignty: “The devil... has their souls in his possession, and under his dominion” (Jonathan Edwards).
    2. A territory or sphere of influence or control; a realm.
    often Dominion Abbr. Dom.

Banned
    Listen, just because you got negged for the wrong reason isn't a reason to come back and bash the whole community.

Like in the real world idiots reside here and theres no complete way to guard against it.

At least some of us tried to show compasion (like xmadness) and yet you still shoot off like this?

How are we suppose to try and help you now? After bashing the whole site?

And, yes it did look like you were advertising on this "board" but many of us will wait and see exactly what you have to bring to the table before judgement.

Read the AO FAQ and read a few threads and then jump in if you still want to.

Just let me be the first to tell you that "why, cruel world" and anything dealing with antipoint assignments won't get much compassion here.....

Try to stick around, I'm sure things will get better.... so long as you try too...

Banned
    wow, I'm sorry for spamming. I didn't think you guys were understanding. Pardon me as I remove my spam. My deepest apologies.

Dr Evil

Chill Out !!!

Dr_Evil

Seems to me like a childish outburst!

& pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls........

/me keeps going till faints from exhaustion >_<;

.......don't make threads who's soul purpose is to whine about antipoints/comments/etc etc

we have enough of those already thanks

as you have found out quite quickly there are idiots on AO like any other community - but don't worry too much about them - usualy if your a good/helpfull member you'll find that you'll be awarded more of the ap's u deserve than those just given out for apparantly no reason by idiots......then again,

they're lil green dots so don't get too wound up!!! heh

oh and pls remember that this forum is for everyone so pls limit the swearing esp in thread titles as some other members may not appriciate it - ty

v_Ln

Banned
    He called all of us super hacker script kiddies. I didn't know you could be both at the same time LMAO. I think alot of peaple here use kazza and/or hate spam. It happens, man. Anyways.... I've been neg.ed into the grey area so many times its comical. The lesson I've learned from it.... complaining only makes things worse!

The apologies are a good start though

I've gotten good AP's both pos and neg, bad AP's both pos and neg. No sweat either way, the most important thing I have gotten here is knowledge and a great deal of support when I have a problem I need help with.

Bear with the site, the losers that post stupid AP's will get tired of you and things will get better.

Welcome to AO!