What the **** is up with your organization? I came here because I had a lot of traffic from this site through Hellwire and decided to check it out. Once I get here I look for help propecting my hard work online and you make a ****ing comment like "Just what the world needs.... another money hungry loser..... Why don't you go make the VCR or recordable walkman illegal while your at it.... Nobody cared about piracy years back AND I DON'T CARE NOW!!!!" what type of ****ing security comments are those? If you are a bunch of so called super hacker skript kiddies that want to act so kewl and tuff on your little cyber forum so be it. I will find a site full of real security professionals that have the time to help me protect my information and understand how much work, heart, and soul I put into my work to want to protect it. And I'm not after the ****ing money, I put my tracks on free compilations, I just don't want no ****ing internet site putting all my tracks on one of their CD's and sell it for profit because we don't do that. Damn, I getting all pissed off over you ****ing idiots. Damn I need to blow off some steam.

Thank you to all of the below for the disrespect!

Yesterday 02:42 PM Go away Tek Weasel or whoever you are this time

Yesterday 02:42 PM the traffic through hellfire was for the wrong reasons

Yesterday 02:42 PM looks like an ad too me.

Yesterday 02:42 PM hello JBF

Yesterday 02:42 PM

Yesterday 02:42 PM

Yesterday 02:42 PM Just what the world needs.... another money hungry loser..... Why don't you go make the VCR or recordable walkman illegal while your at it.... Nobody cared about piracy years back AND I DON'T CARE NOW!!!!

Yesterday 02:42 PM Welcome to AntiOnline! By the way, RTFM!

Yesterday 02:42 PM I don't see any reason you got negs for this.. Welocme to AO.. xmaddness

Yesterday 02:42 PM you never give up do you?

And if you are into Industrial Music be sure to check out www.InfectionAgenda.com[/url]