assigning antipoints 2 threads

Thread: assigning antipoints 2 threads

Banned

assigning antipoints 2 threads

>-< While touring this site. yesterday, I notice that sometimes but not all tha time.

When I click tha link 2 assign antipoints to a thread.

It would sometimes open a blank page but after carefully studing it.

Though in tha bottom left hand of my window it would say "javascript(0) void"

Later, I retried it on other systems besides my own and sometimes it would do tha same.

I don't know java, but I know what void mean which explains the blank page i saw.

What could have cause the error? Or it is something else.

Tha power is at your fingertips

Thats weird, because this only happens when you try to assign antipoints to your own thread. I remember when i was new and i wanted to see if AO actually let you do that, but i got nothing but a blank white screen. -Ebo

Developer Extraordinar
    Are you sure Java was installed. it might have done that if it wasn't. Alos what operating sysyem are you on? And as Ebo said, if you try to give ++ Aps's to your self, it opens a white window
    Come to UnError.com

I am sorta having the same prob.

After the changes here I have not been able to give out any Antipoints. I have only tried giving positive ones, but I assume the same is for the negs.

I select the I agree (Positive) button and then post a small little msg. When I click ok the little window turns white and that's it. I went to my Antipoint center and it was NOT showing that I gave out any points. ????? Anyone?

I have looked through the AntiPoint Bug threads, but hav't found anything the SAME... well THIS one is as close as I can get.

Thanks for any info!
    [gloworange]DISLEX[/gloworange]

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Yes, it's been happening to me intermittently for over 24 hours. I'm sure they'll get the problem fixed, soon.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

i dunno ive tried too and it wasnt my own thread and i got a white box too.. that was earlier today btw...i only rated like 8 threads and 3 were white
    i didn\'t do it, nobody saw me do it, you can\'t prove anything!
    -bart simpson

Mine was NOT while giving myself or thread points. I was trying to give out some positives for a few pep who deserved them.
    [gloworange]DISLEX[/gloworange]