This could "save" someone's HDD files...

Thread: This could "save" someone's HDD files...

This could "save" someone's HDD files...

Guys,

Here you got a .rtf (zipped) file called "200 ways to revive a hard drive". It could be really useful to those of you that had a broken hard disk and want to recover the files you need from it. It's really weird that a hard disk gets broken but it could happen, so i have already stored this file in my PC just in case.

Bye.

Hey, if the file was on your computer, and your hard drive went...
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

rcgreen,

I have two PCs one of 80 GB and other of 20 GB. I have stored the file in both of them and i don't think my two HDs get break at the same time, hehe

But, obviously, people with one HD should realize that storing it in the same HD is useless and they should store it, for example, in a floppy disk then.

Bye.

If only I would have had this file when I lost all my mp3 collection 8 months ago. It could have helped me. I'll keep it for the next time.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Hey, if the file was on your computer, and your hard drive went...
    mmm 2 machines.. good idea DaRK-RaiDeR.. though I know a fellow who has recovery tools on botable cd.. not only did the hdd die but his cd rom had previously died.. and had no working Cdrom on hand.. plenty of hdds but no way of transfering.. poor bugger.had to wait an extra day to get going. can't help bad luck hey?
    BTW : ta for the info DaRK-RaiDeR

cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr