Thread: Can you find the ghost???

Can you find the ghost???

Guys,

Look at this "joke" called "CAN YOU FIND THE GHOST IN THIS PICTURE???", it's really good!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLY Important notes (some of them to do before clicking the link):

1) You must be connected to Internet.

2) Turn on your PC speakers and put the sound volume near to maximum to hear the ghost footsteps. It will be worthless if you don't have the sound volume to maximum or if you don't have sound.

3) Put your face really close to your monitor screen because you won't be able to see the ghost if you don't do it.

4) You MUST look for the ghost alone and at night (recommended), no one can be with you in your room.

5) Finally, you must be looking for the ghost for at least 1 minute and JUST focusing on the picture and don't give up until you find the ghost.

6) If you don't follow this steps exactly, well, it's your fault if you don't see the ghost.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure you understood the instructions and you are ready?, OK, then let's find the ghost:

here

It's really good to use it with other persons, hehe!!!

Bye.

I'll make you a ghost... buddy..

just messin.. my mom got me with that one. I recommend it to anyone who wants to play tricks on friends/family and coworkers.

Thanks for reminding me!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

ahh i screamed so loud when i first got that about a month ago haha. great fun...
    \"One wonders what would happen in a society in which there were no rules to break. Doubtless everyone would quickly die of boredom.\" -Susan Hawatch

i've also seen it before. but there is a better one around, it plays a song then you see the lyrics roll up the screen, which gives you something else to do. then a pic from the exorcist comes up and screams at you. i will see if i can dig up the link for it.

Trust_Not_123
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Talking

remindes me with the first time i saw it , i almost broke my monitor when i pushed it away hee hee .. i was panicked lol ... panicked and i'm 30 yo .. lol my kid just made fun of me in the family for about 2 months
    unforgetable specially when u r trapped with kids
    i don't remember doing that with my father lol he would kick my ass like hell

Haha bimmer your a funny guy. Ya a couple of my friends at school did this to me saying it would take some of my stress off, since I had been cramming for the test....and I kept saying c'mon guys I really need to study. They all were like "We will give you fifty bucks if you can find it." Hell, of course I did it and sure enough jumped back two feet. It scared the s*** out of me!.
    [pong][blur]Victory to Success[/blur][/pong]is only half won through the[pong][blur]Habit of Hard Work...[/blur][/pong]
    -Jagfire19

JagFire19 : so , u forgat all what u had in mind for the exam lol
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

i am using a mozilla browser which doesnt have flash player installed, because i installed the browser lately, so i kept staring until 5 minutes, until i got tired and thought that this was the joke that nothing would come up. I casually saw the source, realized it had a .swf file, opened Internet Explorer and the ghost rocked lol
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

My buds are still looking for tha ghost. Great One! I loved it.