Need Help - Graphics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help - Graphics

Need Help - Graphics

Does anyone know how to convert .mix files to jpeg.

If you know of any freeware or trial software web pages, please let me know.

T You

dR Evil

I have never had to work with a .mix file(where did you get that?), but this app at download.com is great for converting most image formats.

http://download.com.com/3000-2192-10...l?tag=lst-0-12

Dr_Evil,

I use Microsoft Image Composer to work with .mix files. You can this program or Microsoft PhotoDraw and Microsoft Picture-It too!!! No problem to convert .mix files to .jpg files with them.

Bye.

GreekGoddess
    You can download a free trial of PaintShopPro that will convert your JPEG for you.

http://www.jasc.com/

It's a lot better than the support that most of the other file converting programs offer and any editing you need to do, can be done right there.

Note: The .mix file extension is a PictureIt extension, similar to a .psd file in Photoshop where it saves the layers and such so you can continue to work on it.

you can do the convertion you want by using acdsee or photoshop.you can find everywhere in the web a shareware version of those programz!

ACDSEE PowerPack 5.0 and higher does it also !
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

Thank You

Thanks Guys........

You have made Dr_Evil very happy.

Dr_Evil

Well they answered well, i just wanted to give an advice to u Dr: Use Corel Draw 10or 11 if u find it;
    This programdoes all the convertions,importing,exporting,publishing and also is very creative for those who don't like to move from program to another to perform one task( like me lol ).
    Even a demo will do.
    Have fun.
    Toka Koka: To receive a reward, an equivalent sacrifice has to be made!

neozoon,

Don't take it personal, but i work with CorelDraw since a few years ago and, although it's a powerfull tool, i wouldn't recommend it to this kind of stuff. CorelDraw it's a vector based program. It doesn't work well with MIX, JPG, GIF, BMP files, etc., if you like to use Corel programs then Corel PhotoPaint could be more adequate for working with this files, but i don't recommend it neither. There are many other programs out there (as the listed above) to work and edit this file types, they have many features related to this kind of files that CorelDraw hasn't and so it can't do it, like PhotoShop 7.0 for example, that, personally, is one of the bests programs for common users.

By the way, welcome to AO!!!, bye.

invader what do you mean higher?
    i thought that powerpack 5.0 was the latest version of acdsee.
    is there a newer?