Hard to say what exactly it is trying to do (other than the obvious name query), but if you have netbios turned off and a firewall on, then you should be more than fine, at least for the time being.

The question I posed was more out of curiousity, and for things like that I always keep an old PC laying around (like my current old one is a PII-200) that I can use in a manner I described, can be pretty interesting to watch people hang themselves if you give them enough rope (Either by sticking a sacrificial lamb out there or by doing something liek starting a proxy server on that port and then confusing the script/person enough to have them try it anyway since they got an answer on their portscan, but I guess if you don't have a spare PC that wouldn't work either (unless your firewall could proxy the connection).

However, if you can't do that, then your options are pretty limited other than making sure it is blocked from the getgo.

Thanks for the updates,

/nebulus

EDIT: Wish I could have been more helpful, but as far as I can tell your options seem to have run out (aside from blocking it).