Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can She Win?

Well, I call myself a Republican but tend to vote more Libertarian, so I'm not crazy about either Billary nor GWB. If only those two were running, I'd vote for Bush. The 90's were boom years for this country, but I think those were a result of Reaganomics more than anything Clinton did. That, of course, is open to argument and is only my opinion.

I trust Bush far more than Clinton, and I trust Bush as much as I trust any politician which is almost zero. The Clintons were too devious and sneaky for my liking and I doubt Hillary is any different. Again, just my opinions.

I think women should have all the "rights" in the world to run for president of the United States if they so choose. However, I would be less than excited if one was elected president....too many hormones. ;-)

IMO, men are pretty hormone addicted too

but really, the only woman I want to see as president
    is:

http://www.britneyspears.com/home/index.php
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    rcgreen, Britney Spears??!!?? :::laughing:::

Well, I guess I'd be forced to resign as a citizen of the United States and move to whichever country would have me if that ever happened!

Seriously, (in MY opinion) it's a man's world. I'd like to keep it that way.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

it's a man's world. I'd like to keep it that way.
    We thank you for the vote of confidence.
    If people vote for Hillary, thinking she can save
    the world, or that a woman could do a better
    job, they are pretty naive.

It would be sad to experiment with the
    nation's fate trying to prove a point about
    gender.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

Chuck56 - I'm going to have to agree with you on the economy thing. People tend to ignore the fact that the decline in our economy STARTED in 1999, well in to the second term of Clinton. Also, as has been stated by numerous economist, professional and academic alike, the first 4 years of a presidencies economics are left overs from the previous presidential changes. Look at Reagans first 4 years or so, they were horrible and were pretty much due to the changes the the Carter administration made. Then things started to swing to the positive in the mid-80's and continued to grow strong until Clinton changed things. The downturn has been traced back to as far as 1998 but most of the thinking is mid 1999 that we really started to hurt on the economic front.

Those are not the fault of GWB, and I'm not saying he's a knight in shining armor, but I also don't hold him responisble for this recession we have been in as I think it's due to a move away from fiscal conservatism to the "liberal accounting" methods that have been prevailent in our business society of late (read: Enron).

El Diablo