hold the button
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hold the button

hold the button

i know you are thinking of letting go, but just think that somewhere out there, he is still holding the button...
    hold the button records for the past 7 days:
    Longest time: 11:03:32:59:68 (days, hours, minutes, seconds)
    ?

http://www.holdthebutton.com
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

With a bit of scotch tape, I can beat that record...

Ready, set, go!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

uaahahaaha, i was trying to decide between notepad or psp.

care to have a little wager?
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Nah, thats ok... knowing how things go around here... either my bird or the cat will knock it off the "hold the button" button.

Have phun though!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    click the button then while holding it click the right button then let go of both buttons just dont click again or take the window out of focus
    rioter

I'm afraid I cannot see myself participating in that until I have a greater understanding of who's going to be impressed.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

Talking

I will remember the trick with the mouse right / left for when I will be going for my holliday ...for sure more then 11 days
    Love is just an excuse from logic

Talking A new record time!

This has to be worthy of a mention

A new time of 00:00:00:00.03

The proof below!!!!

(if you want to see proof you must make sure you copy and paste url in the address bar, if it dosn't work)

Flash M0nkey
    heh set my server comp up to run it
    with the left/right click method

should rack up a good time

v_Ln

Those methods are cheating acording to the rules :-P