Cat served up for Christmas dinner

Thread: Cat served up for Christmas dinner

Well anything to replace the chicken !

NAIROBI (Reuters) - Three Kenyan schoolboys were arrested for eating a cat they suspected of stealing chickens set aside for their Christmas feast, newspapers have reported.

The three boys aged 12-14 killed, skinned and roasted the cat for lunch last Thursday, the state-owned Kenya News Agency (KNA) reported on Tuesday. They were arrested after complaints from residents in Mororo village in eastern Kenya

taken from yahoo news

would you?

When something is depleting the food supply, in a place where food isn’t plentiful, its then a varmint and needs to be gotten rid of. Doesn’t matter is its a rat, fox, wolf...whatever. These boys killed a varmint and did not waste the kill. Seems rather logical to me.

Would i?

I don’t eat meat. The world in which i live has a diversified enough food supply where killing isn't necessary for good health. To kill under these circumstances is, to me, a waste of life and wrong. But if i were bet your ass i would.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”