Thread: Trillian Password Recovery

Trillian Password Recovery

I need to decrypt the trillian aim password on my computer. I have forgot the password.

I have searched google, from google i have found Advanced Instant Messengers Password Recovery, it has a free trail but will only decrypt
    up to a 3 character password, mine is longer...

I have also searched antionline.com I did find a post from sonic about decrypting the trillion password witch does not work on the AIM password.

I have ran out of idea of what to try any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Is this a Trillian password to run trillian, or to run the accounts?

Go into connection manager and choose which service you wish to retrieve the password for.

For trillian, it stores the password in the format

userid: myuserid
    password: ********

If this is what you want to recover and it is on your pc, you can use Snadboy's revelation v2.

With snadboys program though, it tires to access the internet, so I have blocked that at my firewall. The program still works correctly if you do this.

Or, are you trying to recover a lost MSN, AIM, ICQ, etc password.

Then you can contact the service provider and they will give you a "hint", which you should be able to guess it from there. You can do that either on their website, or contact support.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Seems that i have hit a road block, i tried about 4 diffenrt "password revealers" and none worked, I use xp and most only work for 98 and ME. I need the password for AIM not for trillian, but i use trillian so i would think that it would store the password diferntly. I dont have aol.
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Do you have your password for AIM saved in trillian?

I also have XP and I used the program I recommended above and had no problem revealing my password.

If not, then you need to contact AOL I guess... I couldn't find somewhere to retrieve the password on the site... Either that or retrieve it using the programs you have already found.

Even though it only shows you three characters of your password, couldn't you use process of elimination to figure out what you had as your password? If not, you may have to splurge or find the full version elsewhere.

If the revelation program didn't work for you on XP (mind does) try emulating an older version of M$. Right click on said application and click on the compatibility tab. Then run under an older OS.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

well i d/l'ed Snadboy's revelation and it just froze when i ran it so i moved on to other ones. I will see if i can get it working tommrow. The program i was talking about only will reveal your password if it is 3 charcters long if it is any more it will say "password is too long buy full version"

<edit>

got sandboy working and got it

<edit>