This place is toooo weird!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This place is toooo weird!!

This place is toooo weird!!

I signed up here a few days ago.I had to read this big thing about how to post, antipoints and yadayadayada. Now I am getting negative antipoints because of nothing. I didn't even get a chance to say anything. I had so many questions and things to discuss but I guess I'm not welcome here.
    Nice way to treat new people.

trinity,

I TOTALLY AGREE with you, 100%. There are some persons that seem to enjoy negging people for nothing. I could list you many, many threads and posts that were negged for really good comments, or just common comments that don't deserve neggs. Besides, there are really "stupid" answers that have a lot of positive APs. Someone should be controlling neggings. Besides again, there are people that, when you post something always is trying to look for a negative side in your answer, then other members see this thread and start negging you because of the one that say that you don't have reason, and bla, bla, bla...
    I know many of you think the same (newbies more) but are afraid of saying this because talking about AntiPoints is like forbidden here... yes... really weird. Again one more, just look for really stupi threads, posts and answers that has a lot of positive Antipoints...

This is MY HUMBLE OPINION... i'm 100% with you trinity... bye.

Thats not going to help you. People are just going to neg you more for complaining.

If you are posting and people are negging you, there is a reason. If you are a victum of the antipoint system, then just lay low for a while. Think before you post. Post something worth while or don't post anything at all.

A lot of newbies just come in here and get some neg. points, complain about it and the next thing they know, they are banned.

Mostly everyone is welcome at AO. Everyone recieved positive and negative points.
    The system is there to weed out the trouble makers.

Read and follow the FAQs and you shouldn't have any problems.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

phishphreek80,

Sorry but i can't agree with you. What you are saying was right at first, but now many people is negging for nothing. I know there is a lot of experienced people as members of AO but, how can you prove that there aren't people negging for nothing?

Bye.

how can you prove that there aren't people negging for nothing?
    EDIT: I can't prove anything. That isn't my job. That is JP's job.
    Thanx for the correction Negative

I am just voicing my opinion. I see a lot of newbies post thoughtless posts and get negged.
    I also get a fair amount of negs. Personally I don't care. I have more important things to worry about than red and green dots.

Nothing against you or anyone else... that was my opinion, take it or leave it.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    Originally posted by phisphreek80
    I can't prove anything. That isn't my job. That is JP and the moderators job.
    Just wanted to point out that moderators don't have control over the antipoints-system...

phishphreek80,

See??? Someone gave you positive APs for just saying what everybody knows.

Bye.

Originally posted here by Negative

Just wanted to point out that moderators don't have control over the antipoints-system...
    I'm just depressed that all the people in the Addicts forum are so well behaved... I have nothing to do.... WAAAAAAAH!
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Flash M0nkey
    ARG!!!!!

ok lets break this down for you

you recieve neg aps --> you post a thread complaining --> you recieve neg aps

ok so you got some neg points big deal!!! Is it gonna affect your health? cost you money? make you less attractive to the opposite sex??

NO!!!

they are little green dots ffs!!

get over it - do you really need to be given praise in the form of aps everytime you post to make you feel like a better person??

v_Ln

terr -> right away to cause some havok in the addicts forum
    muwhahahahahahaha

Here's a sensational revelation lol :

This is not the first time im coming to this site.
    I came the first time, posted stupid, got negged and banned.
    I learnt from my mistakes, came again, thought, spent time, and posted, still not very positive, but reasonably okay.
    You can also do the same, come back as many times.
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"