Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resolutions for the new year

Resolutions for the new year

It's that time of year again, time to make those resolutions .....

I resolve to back up my hard drive daily...well, once a week...okay, monthly then...or maybe...

I resolve to try to figure out why I *really* need more than one e-mail address.

I resolve to stop checking AO at 3:00 in the morning. 3:45 is a much more practical time.

I resolve to use the restroom first thing when I wake up, and then check AO.

I resolve to stop typing LOL and cute little happy faces. I'm a grown-up, aren't I?
    If you receive something that says \'Send this to everyone you know,\' pretend you don\'t know me.

I have resolved not to complain anymore about AntiPoints.

my newyears resolution is not to keep my newyears resolution....

right so if i don't keep it then i am keeping it which means that i'm not keeping it so I am keeping it...but if I am keeping it then I'm not keeping, but on the same hand if I'm not keeping it then really in actual fact I am - but by keeping it then in reality I'm not which means that I am.....

ok gonna stop now making my head hurt

v_Ln

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Hahaha.....valhallen, that totally reminds me of one of my favorite questions in number theory. Something like, if an item is not a member of a class, then is it a member of the classless class? If it is...then it IS a member of a class...

You're right, these are the thoughts that drive us mad!!!!!!

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

My New Year's resolution is to buckle down in school and not give my mom a hard time or be a dick because the "divorce" is bad enough.

melakii
    \"I am trying to beat it but it is a losing fight.\" - My dad said this the day before he died. I will make him proud.

my resolution is to WALK home new years day (early am) and not drive. Also to not stay connected to IRC 24/7 23/7 is much better (antivirus updatg, scan, and spyware delete time)
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

My New Year's resolution... not to think too hard about anything that might be said online.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

A brand new year is here, another year filled with expectations, resolutions, fears and forecasts. A year that will disapoint many, surprise some and make a few really happy. My sincerest wish is that everyone will be happy, and share a moment of joy, peace and understanding.

That is my New Year's wish. I hope you all share it with me

another wish i dream of is ma signature
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

I wish to keep this message in mind , which is, but true :

Many New Years Indeed You May Have,
    but Happy ones you can't see without deserving them.
    Only virtue, knowledge, thought and merit alone can procure.

it's a little serious, but if i think about it, i like it a lot.
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

Remember what was your last years new year resolution ???

Was it a successful one ??? Ha Ha

You can take a resolution whenever needed, but to keep it will be at times hard...

Anyway, I wish everybody in AO a very very happy and prosperous new year
    God is Love