I was reading this article on PCWorld.com and I must say that after reading it, I'm feeling more parinoid than ever. I know I don't have anything to hide, but knowing that the technology exists is what I guess is keeping me on my toes.

The article is called...

Yes, You Are Being Watched

Some such technologies remain in the hands of a few powerful entities and are shrouded in mystery. However, today the spy kits of private companies may contain tools that a potential target might not even know exist. By the same token, some supposed surveillance capabilities are less science than fiction.
Digital video cameras already have slashed the cost of surveillance in public spaces and private buildings in the past few years, putting unsuspecting people in the gaze of a lot more cameras. Digital cameras can be made much smaller than analog ones, said Mihir Kshirsagar, a policy analyst at the Electronic Privacy Information Center, a watchdog group in Washington, D.C. They also produce clearer images, which can be transmitted over long distances in the same ways as any data.
Read or print the full thing here .