Thread: Yattamonster Jr (folding@home)

Yattamonster Jr (folding@home)

I just loves creativity and dedication. Take a look at this Folding 'yattamonster Jr', it makes me wonder how senior looks like .

Yattamonster Jr.

~micael

That is beautiful, i can't blame you for falling in love with it or appreciating the creativity. -ebo

makes me wish i had something to fold. :-)

that really is a thing of beauty
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Antionline Herpetologist
    That is one sweet setup! Multithreading heaven.
    /me wistfully wishes that i had something like that.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

The only thing i can think of that would be better, is if you could hook all those mobos and processors and ram into one desktop box. There is a 4-processor mobo named "tachyon" (they maybe borrowed the name from one of my stories, methinks?) that looks neat, but all those boards stacked vertical like that looks awesome, even tho all they do is folding...

Did you read the recipie for the Yattamonster Jr. !?!?

Crazy...

I'll attach it.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.