Well, my turn...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, my turn...

Well, my turn...

Guys,

The hours are passing in my country and we're getting very close to the new year. I think is my turn to say HAPPY 2003!!! for ALL of you now. I already said it before in some threads but just joking and between words, so this is my real post.

I just want to say that i have been an AO member since November 26, 2002, only 1 month and 5 days. The overall appreciation of my days in AO is very positive for me. I know i have been arguing about APs many times but it's difficult not to get angry when... well OK, it doesn't matter, maybe you got this feeling to when you were AO newbies. I'm not a rancorous guy so i will just forget everything that have passed until today. If someone hates me well... i just can say that i don't hate anybody here, why should i?

I will take the new year as new year to AO too, that finally is what it is. I have made many mistakes, more than some of you, less than others, but mistakes at last... and i don't want to make them again. I joined AO looking for knowledgment and i found it, really and i thank you ALL for this.... and i think i have managed myself to help some of you some times too. So today i'm happy, i know i have got friends here. I got some messengers addresses and this is OK for me. The discussion about APs will never end, it's a matter of different opinions, and i hope to help newbies not to complain about them anymore as i did before.

I just hope many more members continue joining AO so we can continue to help them and learn from them too, and hope to stop arguing about useless matters because we sure have other important things in real life to be worried about.

That's all i wanted to say... and HAPPY NEW YEAR again!!!

Bye.

HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY. HOPE WE ALL LIVE TO SEE THE NEXT YEAR, BUT AS FOR NOW, LETS ENJOY OUR INCOMING YEAR.

Banned
    Dark Raider, I noticed you got negged.

While I do feel a little sorry for you, I believe the person negged because these Happy NewYear treads are becoming bothersome....

For future reference, just add a post to an already created tread. Thanks!

tyger_claw,

Thanks!!! that are the unfair kind of things (i tell above) we have to live with in AO.

And in his/her negging comments wrote me: "STOP BIT**ING"

???

Bye.

Banned
    I'm assuming they ment this because of this:
    I know i have been arguing about APs many times but it's difficult not to get angry when... well OK, it doesn't matter, maybe you got this feeling to when you were AO newbies. I'm not a rancorous guy so i will just forget everything that have passed until today. If someone hates me well... i just can say that i don't hate anybody here, why should i?

Most likely.
    To err is human,
    to cover it up is weasel.

Banned
    Khufu, I noticed this is your first post.

If you wanted to post badly, you shoulda posted in Roll Call and introduce yourself.

This post of yours is basically pointless since there's nothing that adds to the content of the tread besides your affirmation.

For future thought, if you have nothing to add, don't post.
    Many will flame or neg for posts like this...

btw, welcome to AO & Happy 2k3

Hey DaRK-RaiDeR,

Happy New Year mate..

This site is like trying to date a hot chick who isn't very interested in you at first.. it seems at first you can't say anything right, but as you get to know her, and she you, things get easier. and before you know it things are rock'n and roll'n.
    (I think that came out right )

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Banned
    I noticed someone's doing a round of negs on this tread.

Well for that anonymous person negging us, all I have to say to you is this:

How sad it must be to be you. Not having any balls to leave a message/reason or a name.
    I sent out a request for explination, but I know that you won't have the guts to reply.

Do I care, no. AP mean as much to me as a grain of salt.

Besides, it ain't green dots that make me want to know the members of this site, it's their knowledge, info and people skills, and unfortunately, you lack there of.

Flash M0nkey
    ok spotted the same negin - now i know there was some ap bitchin in this thread and i don't want to add to it or condon it but i have given out some pos's saying as it is new yr and all....

lets try and cut some slack to the n00bs? and maybe in cases where a mistake has been made that tho does not fit in with the site is still not really deserving of negs perhaps a lil pm with advice would be better?

well happy new yr everyone

v_Ln