Thread: how come they dont like you JP

Banned

how come they dont like you JP

If you read it you'll see why they don't like him... some points are valid, some points are just personal dislike/jealousy. It's all over, though. That thing hasn't been updated, afaik, in a LONG time... like years.

Banned
    ok jehnny thnx i read it i was just interested in feedback

Yeh... like I said, there are valid points to it, but at the same time there are some pretty stupid things on there. Just another online hate-relationship that develops between two or more sites that are all popular but want the other person's membership, basically.

Had anyone noticed JP had a review posted on the back of Uberhacker by caroline Mienel...

proberbly obvious to some, but id just thought id mention it as i only noticed it a week or so ago (had the book fa like a year! doh)

-aX
    \"I can resist everything, except temptation.\" - Oscar Wilde

The Iceman Cometh
    I hate to bring this up, but have you searched the AO archives? This topic's been discussed to death. Every thread which is started regarding it brings up both good and bad points, but, when it comes down to it, it's all over. Everyone here has their own personal opinions about JP and his character (I, for one, will defend him), and you can come up with your own opinions about him. Just try to keep them off of the threads, we've read enough of it. Sorry if this comes across as harsh. It's nothing personal. I'm just over the "he said, she said" stuff...

AJ

Banned
    AO archives, discussed to death,... you said it all, avdven...
    Thread closed.