Decode txt

Thread: Decode txt

Flash M0nkey

Decode txt

Ok this is actually an ascii msg which has been converted multiple times....now believe it or not Noia managed to translate it he is an uber geek

so i thought would post it for everyone else to try - if you get it pls post answer as a hidden post so as not to ruin it for everyone else....will put 2 hints in a hidden post below, if you don't want to know any hints then don't read the hidden post :P

here it is.....

Code:
    DExMDAxMTEwIDEwMDEwMTEwIDAwMDEwMTEwIDAwMTAxMTEwIDAwMDAwMTAwIDAwMTAxMTEwIDExMTEwMTEwIDExMTAwMTEwIDAwMDAwMTAwIDEwMTAwMTEwIDAxMTAxMTEwIDEwMDAwMTEwIDAwMDEwMTEwIDAwMDAwMTAwIDEwMTAxMTEwIDExMTEwMTEwIDEwMDExMTEwIDAwMDAwMTAwIDEwMDExMTEwIDEwMDAwMTEwIDExMTAxMTEwIDAwMDAwMTAwIDExMTEwMTEwIDAxMTEwMTEwIDAwMDAwMTAwIDEwMDAwMTEwIDAwMDEwMTEwIDEwMDAwMTEwIDAwMDEwMTEwIDEwMDAwMTEwIDAwMDEwMTEwIay
    good luck

v_Ln

ok i keep trying to do a hidden post but keep adding to bottom of this post >_< soz

Developer Extraordinar

I'm stupid...

I'm to stupid to get this! Aaaahh, maybe if I work hard enough v_Ln will give me a banana. Yay, Banana! Erm, but, I'll try. And try.
    Come to UnError.com

Flash M0nkey
    ok here ur hints 2 web addys.......
    fair play to noia he didn't need any hints - what an uber-geek

and remember if u get it pls post answer in hidden post thanx

v_Ln

....:::: thanks micro

ok...val I'll try..what do I get..if I can answer that...<<<<very important part.. ...I'll try that tonight..
    Not an image or image does not exist!
    Not an image or image does not exist!

Flash M0nkey
    ummmm the prize !?

errrrrr...right the first person (excluding noia ) who decodes it can have......souleman

v_Ln

hehehe......I want a Banana too.......Oh well......good luck ppl... :P

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Flash M0nkey
    a bannana - pfffffft soule you can have but a bannana!!!!??!?!

now thats psuhing your luck

v_Ln

Damn, this is driving me nuts!!

Looks like I am going to have a productive day at work today, thanx val.
    SoggyBottom.

[glowpurple]There were so many fewer questions when the stars where still just the holes to heaven - JJ[/glowpurple] [gloworange]I sure could use a vacation from this bull$hit, three ringed circus side show of freaks. - Tool. [/gloworange]