Hey All,

My uncle sent me an e-mail with info about this, figured I'd post it here for all the XP users.
It's from Steve Gibson of GRC.Com (Home Sheild up)

Attention Windows XP Users

A Critical Security Vulnerability Exists in Windows XP.

This vulnerability allows the files contained in any specified directory on your system to be deleted if you click on a specially formed URL. This URL could appear anywhere: sent in malicious eMail, in a chat room, in a newsgroup posting, on a malicious web page, or even executed when your computer merely visits a malicious web page. It is already being exploited on the Internet
Here's the Link to the program.

It's not a critical program as they say, since using the XP Service Pack 1 fixes the problem, but the program is there for those who suffer from patch installations (& the horrors with it)

We have received many horror stories from users who have had their Windows XP systems badly damaged by the installation of Service Pack 1.

Some users report that one system upgrades without trouble, whereas another is rendered nearly useless. So I want to be clear that I am neither recommending nor advising against the installation of Service Pack 1.

XPdite will easily and instantly cure the vulnerability it was designed to — without any possible side effect or negative consequences. But as for Service Pack 1 . . . you are on your own.
So figured to leave this here....

Hope this helps some...