What's this?... a joke?

Thread: What's this?... a joke?

Banned

What's this?... a joke?

Hi,

Please read this, it almost sounds like a joke.

Source http://www.nbc4.tv/irresistible/1855982/detail.html

STAYTON, Ore. -- It's a quick read -- as women might guess.

Jordan and Lindy Schweiger have written a book titled, "Everything Men Knew About Taking Care of Themselves Before Women Came Along."

It's 96 pages long -- and every page is blank. The Schweigers publish under the pen name Doctor Ever E. Mann.

The couple surveyed people at shopping malls to come up with a title for their book. The Stayton, Ore., couple say they'll donate all their profits to a local crisis center for victims of domestic violence.
    See the book cover in this page

At least they'll use the earnings for a good cause.

Thanks.

lol

thats gotta be a joke...think about it whats the first thing you do before buying a book??

you have a little flick through to see what its like...your not gonna buy a book with blank pages ...unless you thought it was funny and wanted to buy it for your husband etc for a joke...

still i found it quite amusing...and before women came along men were having the time of there lives with no one moaning about the decorating garden etc

waterboy
    a man with hole in his pocket feels cocky all day

.your not gonna buy a book with blank pages ...unless you thought it was funny and wanted to buy it for your husband etc for a joke... -waterboy
    If you read it carefully, the main purpose is to raise donation, so that solves the problem.
    It's funny, and for a good reason, tho

-inv
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

Developer Extraordinar
    I agree with invader. The point of the book is to rasie money for charity, and the book, most likely is a joke, but a joke for a good casue, your donating money to a chairty for a great casue, and your getting something to give to your husband, or brother, or another male in your life, it's a great idea!

-MicroBurn
    Come to UnError.com

funny, hmmm, well, they are making fun out of us, offfff, women , don't they have anything to do, but men lol.
    i'll take it vis versa, lets say the good side for me as a man .... ( women are gealious for man, normal )

peace ladies
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Personally, I'd buy it for my mom, my sister, my grandmother, all of my female friends...everyone who knows that every word in the book is true

Deb
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

debwalin : u can c what i mean in ur signature
    on the other hand, i would buy the book and gift it to all females i know, just to make them sure we need more service ... hope this scheem work fine .
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

everyone who knows that every word in the book is true
    Especially if you read between the lines.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.