Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did JP start with ?

The graphics come from Terr, as seen here .
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

I have played about with yabbse in the past www.yabbse.info and I find it to be a pretty good system, although I haven't really tryed to mod it and change it around yet, I will do in the future in order to learn more about php and mysql. I think to start off with you just need to get a bullten system and play about with it, after that start modding it.
    Either way I wish you luck with your project, let us know how you get on!

Kwiep
    Originally posted here by Sick Dwarf
    PhpBB is very secure, and also looks very good.
    I have to disagree with that a bit :s. If you really want to build a good "security" site, you could start with phpBB, but it surely isn't very secure. I have enough experience with phpBB to say that, even version 2.0.3.
    Double Dutch

Originally posted here by neel

I have to disafree with that a bit :s. If you really want to build a good "security" site, you could start with phpBB, but it surely in't very secure. I have many experience with phpBB to say that, even version 2.0.3.
    Damn, i never expected HIM to show up on this thread. well, im out I guess....
    mumble mumble crazy dutchies mumble mumble
    Bleh.

Kwiep
    I want to thank Sick Dwarf for showing my SPELLING MISTAKES... It was a nice adventure to edit my post because all button pictures weren't willing to show up... Well I guess he's out...
    mumble mumble who's the most crazy dutchies mumble mumble
    Double Dutch

What do you recommend, if not phpbb ?
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"