Out of Hand - Disgusting Web Content

Thread: Out of Hand - Disgusting Web Content

Banned

Out of Hand - Disgusting Web Content

Please help stop MooCRU (www.moocru.com).
    They have a section on their website that promotes ANIMAL CRUELTY and asks for people to sign an Anti Animal Rights Campaign.

"I AM RUNNING MY OWN CAMPAIGN CALLED "**** ANIMAL RIGHTS" ... YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH TELL BY THE NAME OF THE CAMPAIGN WHAT IM DOING. BUT INCASE YOUR SLOW I WILL WRITE OUT A BRIEF SUMMARY ..

SUMMARY COMMING SOON ...."
    At first they were showing videos of cats being beat to death, then they advertise on their front page a shock approach to bring in more people by threatening to kill cats, now they are making an anti animal rights campaign.

They have to be stopped!

Any information on how I can get this site to remove this information would be greatly appreciated.
    Share on Google+

The Iceman Cometh
    Although your intentions may be noble, this isn't the way to handle this. By posting the link, you are attracting unnecessary attention to said site, possibly causing the webmaster to think that people like his site. If you are offended by the site and wish to do something about it, start by e-mailing the webmaster and telling him/her your concerns. If he/she doesn't listen, all you can do is try to pursue legal means to get the web site removed, though it can simply be started up again at a different address. While you may not like it, there is no way (nor reason) to restrict free speech on the Internet. If you don't like a site, don't visit it.

AJ
    Share on Google+

Banned
    He hosts his own website and have all of our requests for removing the content under his hate mail section. What else can we do?
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Originally posted by InfectionAgenda
    He hosts his own website and have all of our requests for removing the content under his hate mail section. What else can we do?
    Hmm.. you could sit back, relax, and enjoy the hoax.. ermm.. joke.. erm.. whatever...
    Share on Google+

How many times are you going to post this?? It's one thing for a different person to accidentally post something that already has a thread, but there's NO REASON for the same person to repost the same topic in different threads.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=238257
    Mike Reilly
    bluebeard96@yahoo.com
    Share on Google+

on moocru's site the other day i noticed a message about another local promoter causing him trouble. threatening phone calls and messages...

strange that your first post was promoting a band

strange that your signiture leads to a promoters site and not that of a band not totally unbeliveable just strange. given the circumstances

i just sent a letter off to john to see what he has to say
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+