Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What shall we do with the drunken sailor...

Banned

What shall we do with the drunken sailor...

BBC News

December 14: Tricolor collides with Kariba

December 16: The Nicola hits the submerged Tricolor

January 1: Cargo ship the Vicky runs onto the Tricolor
    I wanted to post this a couple of days ago already, but couldn't find an English link...

Note: the Tricolor was carrying 3000 luxury cars, worth around 3 million British Pounds. The Tricolor itself was worth about 2.5 million British Pounds. It was on its way from Antwerp, Belgium, to Southhampton; the cars were meant for the American market.

And oh...
    A fourth vessel nearly became involved in a collision with the sunken freighter Tricolor in the English Channel.

lol, once they know it's there, and basicaly you can see it, it's only like 2 meter's under water during high tide....and 5 meters over water during low tide.....
    the thing is MASSIVE......oh well, some ppl simply drive(er, stear, sail...wot ever) with their eyes closed, also, that damn thing was carrying several ton's of Oil.....and theres ben several Oil tankers recently that have sunk.....hmm......maby their GPS system is running MS?

Nice post Neg

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

It's really a proof that a lot of boats have very bad sailors (cause they are not well paid, as usual) who monitors nor their road, nor radio messages, nor anything else.
    It explains what happens currently with tankers, what happened before... and what will happen soon again if everything continue in this way.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Kwiep
    I read this in the newspaper to some while ago... It trashed my (silly, childish) believe that sailors knew what they're doing always. I just grew up. I see those people can be (not all of them) as stupid as... erm... well as some people can be...
    Double Dutch

Banned
    i am satan

Banned
    No you're not.. but if you're into 'satanism', I'd love to discuss some stuff wih you...

Sneddz ... if you're satan.. then I'm god..

you're just trying to send this thread into the negative AP's.. 'cause you're a pissed off childish wanker.

I ain't gonna neg you here. I'd be giving you what you want.. I'll find some other place to neg ya.

looky here.. your friend.. just got banned..
    he's online but banned.. once he logs off.. I guess that'll be it.
    you'll be following shortly I guess..

Banned
    Anton LaVey is a clown. And I'm pretty sure you're a 14-year old who doesn't have any clue what satanism is about.

I find it funny that sneggz is doing this...

have a look at his posting history.... you are bound to see similarities between his last ever post before today and what he is actually doing now.......

sneggz stop man you are kinda embarrasing yourself...