Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: all the seniors are suck up bitches

Banned

all the seniors are suck up bitches

It seems all the senior members of this site do nothing more than suck up to JP

Angry

Well. . . you are entitled to your own opinion. Opinions are like *******s. Everyone has one. . . and some of them even stink.

::: sniffs kni :::
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

er........what do you have against the Senior's? and why are you moaning about it? and why isn't there any evidens in your post....this is stupid...

I'll make it simple for you:
    IF YOU POST GOOD POSTS PEOPLE WILL LIKE YOU
    IF YOU'R AN ARSE YOU WILL GET BANNED

get it now?
    write it down, and repeat it ten times before you go to bed...ok?

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Banned
    i wanna be banned

i wanna be banned
    It looks like you are well on your way

albn

Banned
    Pfeww.. am I glad I got a custom title... What up, kni? Didn't like the IRC-convo?

probably a fragile personality badly influenced by this thread.
    Don't worry Kni. I'm sure your wish will quickly be heared.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Banned
    i hate everything

er0k
    dear god.... since jp doesnt read half these threads everyone knows that its pointless to "suck up" to him. Its called "Appreciating someones work" or "getting along with people" Stop your whining and go back to skiddiotsrus.com if you cant get along with people. its a community, if you dont do your part you dont get anything in return.

hey kni! can u believe it? Some people think I am YOU! i wont mention any names but when i was accused of being you, i didnt even know who you were but now i do. nice to meet you kni, and please tell everybody that you arent me!!!! i dont want banned
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?