Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: all the seniors are suck up bitches

Banned
    he is right you are all a bunch of wankers

Kni: Ask and ye shall recieve. Sneddz. . . . . and your point being? Who gives a flying F*** what people think about Senior Members? We know JP better than you all do. . . that dosn't mean we suck up to him. Its out of . . . well. . . I dont want to use the term respect. . . but you know what I mean. He has done a lot for you people and all you do is bitch. . . BITCH BITCH BITCH. When I came back here a few days ago I thought it had changed. . . . people were being nice for a change. . . but I see we still have some of the same skiddiots here causing problems. . . just under different names.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Banned
    im not a skiddiot i couldnt ./hack anything if i tried

Ok ok. . . Sneddz = skidiot - s Happy?
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill