Infection agenda &Animal Cruelty:

Thread: Infection agenda &Animal Cruelty:

Infection agenda &Animal Cruelty:

Infection agenda & Animal Cruelty:

In a couple of recent posts someone claming to be in the band ‘Infection Agenda’ has been trying to rally support against Moocru, a promoter in Ct.. Claiming Moocru is guilty of torturing and killing kittens and sited a few unsubstantiated instances.

On checking out IA’s claims I came across a message at www.moocru.com stating that a local promoter was waging an unsuccessful hate war against him.

IA's first post on Moocru almost had me going but his persistence caused me doubt so I wrote Moocru to see what he had to say:

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

hahaha, thanks dude for your heads up, i just got an
    email with an attachment that was a half ass virus
    from down-time so im aware hes trying to "hack' my
    system, luckly for me ther all dumb asses or i might
    be worried. lol ... i in no way harm cats , and most
    people relize it is a joke. lol im glad to see you
    relized it ! =) thanks for heads up, if youd like me
    to promote your site or help ya out in anyways let me
    know

- yuor friendly neighboorhood Moocru

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Tedob1,

Mmm... are you a detective??? hehe!!!, just joking.

Well, then who's the culprit here? Two things:

1) Infection Agenda posts are REALLY WEIRD.

2) Moocru have never answered a thread to say his site is a joke.

Opinions?

Bye.

As djhuk said in his reply here:

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    As twisted as it is, it's funny what lengths people will go to, to get hits.

Maybe the people who were fooled didn't see the link to moocru.com in his profile?

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

why the link is there...i don't know. All Im saying is Infection Agenda shold not be listened to no matter who it is.

-DaRK-RaiDeR- unless moocru is infection agenda theres no reason for him to respond to any comments here.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

You are right, he could have replied just to defend his own self... but you're right.

By the way, InfectionAgenda is banned so he won't bother anymore... i hope.

Bye.

ahm, maybe u mean ( Evil Moo) !!

Member Status: AntiOnline Newbie

http://www.antionline.com/member.php...&userid=129587

edit:
    just to clarify why i suspected in Evil Moo.

1- Evil Moo ( he gets the logo and the Moo thing in his nick name from www.moocru.com.
    2- he registered after one day from banning ( Infection Agenda ).
    3- from ma experiance, users with such a nick name , which has no meaning, brings only trouble to this site.

finally, i opologize if ma conclusion is wrong.

with all respect for all members.

peace
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

This is pretty weird, I am not that good of a detective so i can't really figure this one out. I am a really big in advertisement, so tedob1 write back to that Moocru guy and tell him you need a site advertised ( its really for me), jk. Good luck in figuring this one out, i tried and i failed. -Ebo

Then Moocru has spoken and straightened things up, good!!!
    InfectionAgenda is banned and now only rest to clarify Evil Moo identity.

Evil Moo, do you have something to say?

Guys... opinions?

Bye.

at first i didn't think it was moocru, the spelling was to perfect and he struck me as a guy who really didn't give a **** about dumb things like that...but its him.

i have no reason to disbelieve what hes saying...hes not asking for anything, and the events he promotes seem pretty cool. the worst that came out of all this is we had something to do for awhile and maybe he picked up a customer or two. we have some members in the CT area.

thanks for the reply moocru!

I was reading the other thread and hey. I don't know if he abuses animals or not, but by his web content. I wouldn't really put it past him. However, what is up with I H8 Mail's profile?

AntiOnline is not the only one who is forced to deal with this B.S. I looked up MooCru in google "to see if there was any proof of animal abuse" and their name came up in the Anti-Ignorance Forums dealing with the EXACT same situation.