the Ultimate Cadillac

Thread: the Ultimate Cadillac

the Ultimate Cadillac

Detroit says: If you think we didn’t care about natural resources and the environment before…dig this.

Dave Lutz the man behind such cars as the Ptcruiser and the Viper now working for Cadillac and plans to produce what he calls the Ultimate Cadillac. The Cadillac “16” will have silk carpets, a crystal Bulgari clock, smoked-glass roof , a chilled-champagne compartment and a Tuscany-leather rear seat, which reclines into a bed.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

THE ITALIANATE THEATER’S seats were covered with a wood floor and redecorated with modular leather furniture and indigo lighting. As a string quartet played against a techno backbeat, the silhouette of a long, low-slung car appeared behind an opaque curtain and slowly revolved on a turntable toward the audience. Its engine roared to life and the dark sedan eased down a draped runway. It’s the most outrageous car to come out of Detroit since tail fins flew: a $250,000 Cadillac made entirely of aluminum, with a steroidal 1,000-horsepower, V-16 engine

http://www.msnbc.com/news/854650.asp?0cv=KB10&cp1=1

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

The American "Every Mans Car"?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

OMG tedob1, That is what my people call a money drainer, but it sure is worth it. That is sure the Ultimate Cadillac, and you have to be the ultimate millionair to afford to get something like that. -EBO

er0k
    ok ok a 1000 hp engine? That thing would have to have some killer mufflers and **** otherwise it would sound like a monster truck! a v-16? jesus.... for an old man he would just have to knick the pedal or does it even have pedals haha bet its mentally controlled... I mean what more does this thing need besides wings? i would love to have one i can tell you that much... my nissan better not read this, otherwise she'll be crying for a week..

Hmm, sounds interesting. As soon as I win Powerball on Wednesday night, I might put in an order for one. I'm not sure what I'd do with it. That isn't the sort of car you leave parked by the side of the road, and the few hundred yards from the highway to my home are better made by a pickup than an automobile.

Hey chuck good luck with the powerball, its just too bad that my family already made plans on what we are going to do with it. Good luck anyways, may the best man win.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    I mean what more does this thing need besides wings?
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

A Cadillac Story:

Dave Lutz after a day of golfing drove his proto Caddy 16 to a Whataburger for something to eat. When the waitress came out with his order he reached into his pocket, pulled out his money and mixed in with his change was a couple of golf tee’s.

The curious waitress asked:
    What are those things for sir?

Dave Lutz:
    Oh those! Well I place my balls on them when I’m driving.

The Waitress:
    OMG! What are those Cadillac people going to think of next!

:-)
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Lol, that is too funny, i can picture the waitress face right now.lol. Good one tedob, lol i got a pretty good laughter from that one.