Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Members NICK's meanings...???

In Japanese, Kokoro means Heart and Kamae means Stance. No was explained to me as of.
    Therefore, Kokoro No Kamae means Stance of Heart, I think. My Japanese is atrocious.

Whats this thread title again?....

hence the nick....... way back in 95, i was trying to do one of those old Tsunami floods on some one in IRC, didnt work (duh!)... n my mentor... said i was as oblivious as the dumb terminal i was using (sigh) ... stuck ever since (and been true quite a few times, too)...
    \"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.\"
    Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

my name comes from my love of horror and gore and splat movies from the 60s 70s and 80s that i love to watch and collect, alot of people think i mean al gore, which i cant stand that guy, but i say go look up gore in a dictionary and oyull see it means blood especially from a wound and addedin my love of those movies i made it gore. Also, Negative chose his name from the Band Type O Negative, i dont know about tedob1, but what i THINK it might mean is Ted as in his name and ob1 as in obi wan from star wars. reboot might have taken his name from a movie called reboot, its pretty cool, and then again the other person might be right about saying its from something else. oh yea, and to the guy that said his name was a mistake, if you learn to speek like 31337 lol, you could say your name spelled max lol.

hi,
    sorry for participating cuz my nick isn't listed by taider,
    I wanted to explainmy nick;; it's not taken from the matrix as would think much of you...i got 1yr b4 the matrix begin.
    it's taken from an anthic language that used to be used in Greek,

/*\neo in old greek means;something new or someone innovaive who likes creating(like me);
    /*\zoon, in old greek also, means living being or a form of life:

In total my nick means a new form of life
    i found the 2 words while looking for a word in the dictionnary ...
    a long story isn't it????
    i can tell you the whole story if you want so contact me!!!
    Toka Koka: To receive a reward, an equivalent sacrifice has to be made!

neozoon (and the rest of you),

Everyone of you can say what the meaning of your nicks is, i just put 10 examples in post#1 for you to know.

Please, keep saying your meanings...

Thanks.

Mine is my first name and my age. What can I say, I have no imagination..

mines of the film waterboy with adam sandler

thought it was so funny nearly pi**ed myself.....i love daft comedys

waterboy
    a man with hole in his pocket feels cocky all day

everyone always thinks that mine came from pokemon or something like that, but it originally came from the poem "Beware the Jabberwocky" in Alice In Wonderland by lewis carroll.

" 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gvre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    and the mome raths outgrabe. "
    U suk at teh intuhnet1!!1!1one

Banned
    The story of my alias.... hmm...

Well, since I was a youngin' my father called me "tiger" (since I was 2 I think)

Then, when I was in grade 11, I was signing up for a hotmail address and found most combinations with tiger taken, so I switched to tyger.

Still couldn't get a good combination, so added claw to the end (like a last name)

Coencidentally, Tiger Claw is the name of the ship on Wing Commander. Who Knew?

preep was my meaning to move on, and to remind myself of a bad time in my life, working in a food preperation area, once stuff was washed it was shipped back down to "prep" but a dyslexic dude (sry if u are by the way) wrote "for Preep", and the word stuck in my head, reminding me of the sh*tty manual labour jobs you can get if you dont work for what u want
    (call it a kick in the ass when i sign in)

Preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html