Thread: Bootable recovery console CD

Bootable recovery console CD

Was wondering if i could have some help
    not really security related but worth a try
    I have downloaded the recovery console floppy disks from M$, and was wondering if there was a way to make a bootable CD from these disks
    What colour do smurfs go when they hold there breath???

Give us a link to the files or maybe something about them so that we can look to see if they can become a bootable cd.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

The information on those disks are for creating a boot disks (On floppy)for if you do not have a CD Rom drive that can automatically start the Windows Xp setup process. If you have a bootable CD ROM drive, then you would not need the disks.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

yes the disk are for floppy purposes, but if i have not got acces to my copy of windows XP, but alway carry a disk of tools with me, is there anyway to put this on to a cd using these floppy images or any other way.

MS recovery console is sorta free, you can download a floppy version from the net, if i could find a way of making a CD with this on, then even if i didn't have a tools disk i could upload it and then download the disk image whenever needed.

thanks