I read a cool review earlier today and thought I'd share.

When people think of networking, they normally think of Ethernet, Token Ring, Wireless and FDDI (Optical).
It is rare that you hear someone talk about networking with their power outlets.

Wired or wireless? This is always just about the first thing anyone thinks of when planning their new home/soho office. It always comes down to price/performance/practicality, in whichever order you feel is more important. Sometimes it just isn’t possible to run CAT5, for a variety of reasons. The only options available for the average consumer is wireless, HomePNA, which uses your existing telephone network in your house, and HomePlug, using your existing power grid. HomePNA has been around for around 3 years or so, and has matured some, starting out transmitting at dismal speeds and lackluster reliability in regards to interference. HomePlug is short for HomePlug® Powerline Alliance, a specification requiring that all HomePlug certified devices can communicate with each other properly.

Introducing IOGEAR, a leading manufacturer of HomePlug devices as well as KVM, FireWire, USB and Bluetooth solutions. For further company and product information, please visit www.iogear.com . Recently I was fortunate enough to test two of their HomePlug solutions, the Powerline Network USB adapter and the Powerline Ethernet Bridge. These products are very similar so they will be reviewed in the same article.
For the full review... click HERE .