Probably get banned for this one.......

View Poll Results: Poll: Do you read the EULA ?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I always read the whole thing so i understand it

1 7.69%
  • I glance through it quckly

2 15.38%
  • I sometimes read it or read parts of it

5 38.46%
  • I never read it I just click .. Yes

5 38.46%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Probably get banned for this one.......

Angry Probably get banned for this one.......

Like i said if your a "JP fan" your going to probably get me banned for writing this but anyway, today i was in thechat room, and JP was also there. I PMed him and asked him if he would talk with me if he was free. he kicks me out from the chat room and says quote "Please do not PM me with your stupid and ignorant questions, kindly go XXXX yourself with a steel brush!" i was logged in as a guest and when i went to the chat room i changed my name to knoledgesponge. the whole point between trying to get him to speak with me is because like many of you know im interested in this negation vs. JP thing and i wanted to ask him for his side, mainly because ive only heard what other AO members have said about the situation and ive heard what negation has had to say and i wanted to know what JP had to say since all of the allegations that negation made were against him. I was just trying to hear more than one side of an arguement, and what does kind loving, mentoring JP, mediator between the "computer underground" and uncle sam say? "go XXXX yourself with a steel brush!" I sure hope AO gets sold to a nicer admin than JP. I must say, i have nothing against AO just JP.

just a thought

this springs to mind...
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Oh for **** sakes man, why do you people continually whine and bitch about JP?? he starts a FREE site for people to come share ideas and info and you all bitch and nag that "sometimes the icons dont load" or "i cant find a journal" if you have that big of a problem with it, buy the site and ****in fix it man, and as for you trying to be up his ass asking questions like that...dude think about it, how many people do you think ask that a day? hell man if i asked you why people dont like you every damn day of your life when you just wanna talk to people and i was hanging around asking questions that are posted here almost daily now, did you really think he was going to sit down and be like " Hey even though this is posted every damn day and even though iv put up with it 56 times already sure ill respond to you to" **** man if you did that to me i wouldv banned you from the annoyances already, he doesnt owe you an explanation for anything, if anything we owe him for not charging us a damn thing to come here and hang out all the time. and, you have a problem with him but not the site....? man he created it, he doesnt charge for it, so quit whining and take the thought out of your head, man im sure if you were the very first to ask him he might have talked to you but this has gone on for how long now? that does get annoying and then you make a post on the site he lets you log into FREELY and bitch about him? talk about ungrateful man ****.

/vent.

now that im not so XXXXed off and i can think moe clearly, im sorry if your some of JPs friends, i just wrote this to express how i feel, because ive been trying to talk with him for a while and the first thing he does to me is bans me and then he insults my intellegence and totally destroys any good kind of first impressions, ive heard lots of good things about JP, but why this? why act like an ******* to a guy youve never seen before, never spoken with before?why? I love AO but i dont know about JP.

i understand tht JP must be really busy and i appreciate his giving us a free site and all but why not be a little bit more courteous about it? why not just say if its a question about negation, i dont want to talk about that right now, or say ill talk with you later?
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Well you've got a point there. But then again, what was the point of this thread? To ask the whole community who actively participates in something JP created their opinion about him? Because so many people whine about different things and in this case people here on AO. If you really want a clean resolution, try talking it up with someone who has a friendly relationship with JP, and have them kindly ask him about the incident. You know JP, he was probably having a rough day or something of that sort. Well, I hope you find a peaceful end to all this.

Regards,
    Silentstalker
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

This is mostly in responce to gore's post. I don't want to start a flame war or anything, I just want to point something out. yeah, he's scultped this awesome site for us to use for free. For that we thank him and show him respect. Yes, he does get plagued with questions that he (and most of us would) deem annoying. I would just think that it is odd, to say that the members are being a pain in the bum and then not show common civility to a quesiton. That is what this site is about: Questions. Yes: he shouldn't have asked, no: it wasn't entirely wrong of him to get pissed off. Yes: he was a little hypocritical.

We all get irritated, we all are hypocrites in our own right, but c'mon. Let's be nice.
    (This was not intended to have bias to any side! Just looking to shed some light on the situation from both points of view. don't hate. spread the luv.)
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic

well the point of this thread was to ask JP a question, i dont think JP should be able to get out making his own excuses just because he owns this site, i respect JP as far as I know he is MUCH more knowledgeable about everything than me, but i just want to hear what he has to say concerning this. Im just tired of one of his bodygaurds always talking for him, he seeemed in a good mood in the chat room, thats why i asked if he would speak with me, i didnt demand it, i didnt even say anything other than ask him if he would talk with me if he was free.

somebody negged me and said the reason i got banned was because of the way i asked the question, i was just wondering how could that be true? i asked in a perfectly polite manner,didnt say anything innapropiate, just asked if he would talk with me if he was free, now i dont see anything wrong with that do any of you?
    Did curiousity really kill the cat, or is that just what they want you to think?

Hey im not goin for a fLAME war either man, i just had to vent from seeing posts like this so much, it just seems so disrespectful to me that someone would say they dont like JP and use this site, not going for making anyone mad just want people to realise thats really rude to say stuff like that in MO.

i can agree with you there gore! people often flame JP for no good reason, but i feel that i have a good reason. flaming JP because they feel the site isnt adequate is bullpoop (im not referring to tcurrisur's post, i think he was just trying to reveal a problem).

I agree dude. This post itself has gone on too long already in my opinion. I'm looking for the dangling purple to show his face and end it. Kudos to (V)/\>< pic though. That was sweet. adeu.
    \"Greatness only comes at great risk.\" ~ Personal/Generic