Fastest wat to get html of "rightclick protected" pages

Thread: Fastest wat to get html of "rightclick protected" pages

Fastest wat to get html of "rightclick protected" pages

easiest/fastest way to get the html of a website with "no right click" javascript:

1. right click anywhere on the screen to display the messagebox.
    2. put your pointer on the "ok" button of the messagebox and hold down both mouse buttons
    3. let go of the LEFT mouse button while keeping the right one down. now the messagebox is gone.
    4. while still holding the right button down. move the mouse to the area of the page where you would like to right click and release the right button. the rightclick menu should appear.

dont flame me .. im not a newb.. i know all the other methods

Personally I noticed most pages that have it blocked you can just go up to View>Source. thats what usually works for me
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

true, but some pages dont have any bars at the top of the page or are in full screen mode, also my method can be used to do many other things, like save picture ect witch cannot be done form anywhere else

First of all, i tried that, and when i released my right-click nothing opened, and i tried all possible permutations, which didnt work.
    What i suggest is : Go to temporary internet files, open the HTML document in any editor and there you go. Save what you like buddy.
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

Banned
    Saving files in a text editor normally works for me. Or View> Source does the trick.

thats a new one on me sam thanks for the info.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”