Grey Dots

Thread: Grey Dots

Question Grey Dots

I was pretty sure there was a forum for the AP system, but i couldnt find it.

i have been over 50 AP's then down again below 50, so i have a grey dot.

Between AP 0 and 50, you have a grey dot (im not sure what it is for the negative numbers)

you can still assign AP's on other people's post's, but does it count. i mean, because of your current AP status, your AP giveouts dont mean anything cause they are grey dots aswell, but when and if you get over 50 AP's again, will your AP give outs, take effect. will they become a positve or negative or will they stay as a grey dot?

I was just wondering cause i am between 0 and 50 now and i have stopped assigning AP's because i thought that it doenst make a difference.

TN123
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Antionline Herpetologist
    You can assign AP's they Just don't count for anything, that's all. You're messages still go through.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Originally posted here by cgkanchi
    You can assign AP's they Just don't count for anything, that's all. You're messages still go through.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi

the important part is ur message, not the red or green AP.
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

i know its the message, its just that if the dot was red or green people know how i feel without having me to explain to hard.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

i disagree with you trust not 123
    when i get neged without message , i got pissed off, coz i feel there's no reason, why, coz there's no comment with the AP !!

but , giving a comment to a user, even if there's no AP system, it would be important,
    we r not running a war down here, we work together as a team, that what we should think about it.
    one community , AO
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?