Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cracking SAM

Cracking SAM

Hi ppl
    I have posted the same query in another thread but I am not getting any positive replies.
    I have got the SAM file of my windows 2000 nt system, I wanna know what it contains, which means to say I want all the passwords it contains.
    How 2 do it?
    lemme know plz
    \"I\'d hate to have a kid like me\"

I have posted the same query in another thread but I am not getting any positive replies.
    not going to get much better ones in this one either.

How 2 do it?
    very carefully....

tell you what... I'll sell you the ultimate hacker CD for a small sum of US$50.
    trust me. It'll be worth it. It'll have all those 1337 proggies and everything!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

thanx phishphreek80
    u are a real help.
    \"I\'d hate to have a kid like me\"

I try my best! Really... I do!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Yes, that's my CC number! 576869746568617's Avatar
    I posted a step-by-step for you in the other thread, but when you posted this one it activated the vbscript self destruct sequence in my post! You can look at what's left, if you'd like!

That Sam guy sounds familar.
    The command completed successfully.

\"They drew first blood not me.\"

ok if you want all the passwords in YOUR sam file:

download the program pwdump2 and run it. now you'll have all the password hashes....

Originally posted here by lepricaun
    ok if you want all the passwords in YOUR sam file:

download the program pwdump2 and run it. now you'll have all the password hashes....
    Now, the question is: How do I get Admin pass before I log in

[edit]

I'll ask something logical... If I have admin access, why I would need other passwords???
    I forgot one? Just set it again from computer management
    I want to access somebodys files? I'm admin already, I can access them anyway.
    I don't know admin pass? Well my friend, you shouldn't know it in the first place!!!
    Ikalo
    ------
    Make your knowledge your deadliest weapon.

Yes, that's my CC number! 576869746568617's Avatar
    Desolation is trying to crack a SAM that belongs to a "Friend's computer" that was obtained on a floppy. If it's a friend's computer and the friend trusts you enough to export the SAM to a floppy for you, you should already know the admin user/password combination and shouldn't need to crack the SAM to get it, IMHO!

Check out the other post here: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=254106
    Windows 9x: n. A collection of 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor. Written by a 2 bit company that can\'t stand 1 bit of competition.

Well. I will trust you-ish even though what you are saying is complete bullshit. You can use pwdump2 or L0pht4($$$), but both require administrator. Basically you can not touch the SAM file while running NT unless you use DLL injection. There are other ways such as using DoS or Linux....

-Cheers-