Thread: Macromedia

Macromedia

A friend of mine was helping me with a project that was done on the side when he had time to do it. I really didn't have much time to work with him on it due to his schedule so he said he would do everything generic and get it to me before he went on vacation. I ran into one small problem. He made a flash tool bar with dummy links and I don't know how to get into it to fix the links to the right page.

this file is an almost exact replica. He used this freeware as a baseline.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Normally, you want to select the main scene. Find the button graphic that you wish to manipulate. Right click it and goto actions. In actions you want to choose on mouse click, that will put that code in, then choose the get url statement, and insert the info into that code. save the workspace, republish it, and you should be all set.

xmaddness

Oh I can't open the file here, I'm at work, but if your still having a problem with it let me know later and I'll take a look at it for you.

okay, I downloaded f2b AS2FLA alpha III which turns .swf's to .fla's from http://www.flash2be.com/tools/f2b_AS2FLA/index.php. Now that I have the .fla what is my next step?

You need to get flash 5 or MX or whatever was used to build it. Open it, find the link menu, and right click each link and set the action.

Its all black when it plays back.

Thats weird, go up to the menu Control, I think, and test movie. See what happens then. If you need more help click here and join the irc chat rooma nd I'll help as much as I can.

I have to install Java. BRB